Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Gingerbread Houses

Today, my mother saved the day and the party!!! She was not alone, either, my sweet sister in law helped, too. When my boys and I ALL got strep throat this weekend, I just sat and cried! Of course my thoughts went to preschool. "But the parties..." is all that kept running through my mind. How can I possibly get everything ready for the parties feeling so cruddy. So, when I was finally fever free, I had two awesome offers for help and am so very grateful for the time they gave to me and to all of you!!
It took about 2 hours to make the 30 gingerbread houses we needed to make. Thankfully, that's all it took, since Breanna (Tatum's mom) was sweet to save us by picking up more graham crackers at Walmart when we realized we were going to run out. Another helper to thank.

We are ready now and feeling better, so LET'S PARTY!!

No comments: