Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Water Day

We weren't sure that it was going to ever get hot enough to have water day. Don't get me wrong, the cooler weather has been wonderful, but I really wanted the preschoolers to be able to have a fun water day before we were out for the summer. Finally, the final week of class, it warmed up just enough to have our fun!!

This is how the back yard and jungle gym were transformed...
There was so much to do and so many giggles ALL morning! There was a slip and slide, a water table with fish and fishing poles, a toddler pool with letters, a toddler pool with balls, and the blow up whale pool connected to the slide. It was such a fun day and one the kiddos loved!!
I'm not sure that my backyard will ever dry out, but it was ALL worth it to see the smiles on the faces of these preschoolers that I love!

No comments: